I work with landowners, public agencies, land trusts, appraisers and title companies to facilitate donation of land for conservation, habitat and open space, and provide charitable tax deductions to donors.
I assist landowners, land trusts and public agencies in drafting and obtaining approval and funding for conservation easements for agriculture, open space, and habitat.
I work with land trusts, landowners and public agencies to study and identify lands for acquisition, obtain funding, approvals, environmental reports, and facilitate title and closing.
· Mill Valley Site Priorities Committee – Lemle, Pourian, Griffin, Boas land donations.
· Borello Ranch – MALT, DFG, CC, FWS
· Sarah Perry, Wisconsin Conservation Easement
· TCSD – Shoreline Highway
· Charles McGlashan, John Leonard – provided consulting for public officials and Marin Conservation League (Board member 2003-2004)
· Sonoma Land Trust – Dickson Ranch – Highway 37 Corridor – Highest and Best Use Wetlands Mitigation
· Deborah Fleischer – Baylands CAPP and Foundation Grants
· SCOSAPD – Sonoma Mountain, Coastal Properties
· Conceptual Area Protection Plan – San Timoteo Canyon for Riverside Land Conservancy -,Worked with Dangermond Group
· Hurd Acquisition
· Hudson Acquisition · Oak Valley
· Wilson Creek – Temecula/Vail Lake conservation area - joint venture potential -w/Vulcan Asphalt
· Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy – Santa Clarita – Aqua Dulce Canyon Bid on Acquisition
· Wildlands Conservancy - Met with their ED, David Myers. He asked if we could give him a proposal to effectuate an exchange with BLM for inholdings within their Wind Wolves Reserve, which is 90,000 +- acres East of the Grapevine. They appreciated our proposal but put the exchange on hold.
· Honey Springs Ranch – Otay Sweetwater Unit of SDNWR – FWS (through RLC) · Mike Beck, Dan Silver – Endangered Habitats League
· California Wolf Center – San Diego County
· Vulcan Materials Ecological Sand And Gravel on SJ River below Friant Dam – Collaborative Project
· Stanislaus County Conceptual Land Conservation Plan