I work with landowners, public agencies, land trusts, appraisers and title companies to facilitate donation of land for conservation, habitat and open space, and provide charitable tax deductions to donors.
I assist landowners, land trusts and public agencies in drafting and obtaining approval and funding for conservation easements for agriculture, open space, and habitat.
I work with land trusts, landowners and public agencies to study and identify lands for acquisition, obtain funding, approvals, environmental reports, and facilitate title and closing.
Robin current represents Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Department as Senior Real Estate Agent, assisting with public land purchases, leases, licenses and other real estate matters to ensure public enjoyment of County Parks and open space.
Robin spends a portion of her time representing the Santa Clara County Habitat Agency, purchasing land for wildlife habitat and endangered species to offset impacts of development.
· Mill Valley Site Priorities Committee – Lemle, Pourian, Griffin, Boas land donations.
· Borello Ranch – MALT, DFG, CC, FWS
· Sarah Perry, Wisconsin Conservation Easement
· TCSD – Shoreline Highway
· Charles McGlashan, John Leonard – provided consulting for public officials and Marin Conservation League (Board member 2003-2004)
· Sonoma Land Trust – Dickson Ranch – Highway 37 Corridor – Highest and Best Use Wetlands Mitigation
· Deborah Fleischer – Baylands CAPP and Foundation Grants
· SCOSAPD – Sonoma Mountain, Coastal Properties
· Conceptual Area Protection Plan – San Timoteo Canyon for Riverside Land Conservancy -,Worked with Dangermond Group
· Hurd Acquisition
· Hudson Acquisition · Oak Valley
· Wilson Creek – Temecula/Vail Lake conservation area - joint venture potential -w/Vulcan Asphalt
· Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy – Santa Clarita – Aqua Dulce Canyon Bid on Acquisition
· Wildlands Conservancy - Met with their ED, David Myers. He asked if we could give him a proposal to effectuate an exchange with BLM for inholdings within their Wind Wolves Reserve, which is 90,000 +- acres East of the Grapevine. They appreciated our proposal but put the exchange on hold.
· Honey Springs Ranch – Otay Sweetwater Unit of SDNWR – FWS (through RLC) · Mike Beck, Dan Silver – Endangered Habitats League
· California Wolf Center – San Diego County
· Vulcan Materials Ecological Sand And Gravel on SJ River below Friant Dam – Collaborative Project
· Stanislaus County Conceptual Land Conservation Plan